About Me

Mijn foto

Hi there, and welcome to my blog, I live in the Netherlands, I've been PSPing for about 8 years now and I'm totally addicted...I love creating CT Tuts and making scrapkits etc. If you use one of my tuts to make something...please let me know and send me your creations, so I can post them on my blog!  Email: claudpsp@gmail.com Hope you like my blogs :) Hugs Claudia


My Store

 photo bw_zen_88wide_zpsb5ec123b.gif
CSDesigns http://claudiasscrapdesigns.com/. Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.

Share It

donderdag 4 juli 2013


This cluster was created with PTU scrap kit “ Under the Sea
can be purchased at The PSP Project HERE

Download HERE the Cluster

 Its a Beautifull kit with lots of elements and the possibilities are endless

I made tut with this kit
You can fin the tut HERE



CT Tags made with this kit




Followers

ScriptTester 4

 photo 100913014025444456_zps8a41fed7.gif

 photo CC-Test4_byevolangel_zps27be8bc6.gif

Follow by Email